Contact Us

Property Contact Information - HUD
Property Contact Information - USDA/Rural Development
Property Contact Information - VA
Technical Problems Contact Information

Property Contact Information
For additional information regarding properties for sale, contact the appropriate agency or designee listed below:
Please contact the appropriate Management & Marketing Contractor for that particular geographic servicing area by clicking on the following two links. The web page contains the M & M Contractors mailing address, telephone number, fax number and internet address.
USDA / Rural Development
Please contact the local USDA/Rural Development servicing office. You can locate the local servicing office contact information on the home's description web page or use the following link to locate the local servicing office contact information.
       Locate USDA/Rural Development servicing office.
Please contact Ocwen REO Department at (800) 523-9479.

Technical Contact Information
For technical problems with this website contact the Rural Development Help Desk at:
Phone: (800) 457-3642, press 2 for USDA Applications, press 2 for Rural Development
Fax: (314) 457-4411
Hours: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday
  (excluding Federal Holidays)
When contacting the Help Desk, please provide the following information:
Your Name
Your Phone Number
Email Address
A brief yet thorough description of the issue you are experiencing
If Applicable: Property Address

fair housing logo Accessibility Statement   |   Nondiscrimination Statement   |   Privacy Policy   |   Disclaimer
Freedom of Information Act   |   Homebuying Info   |   HUD   |   USDA/RD   |   VA  |